If you want to get ahold of me, give me a call or send a text!
If you want to stay relevant to buyers and sellers in today’s market, the CRM you use will need to have five capabilities:
1. MLS integration. What do most buyers and sellers want? What’s the hot-button item right now? What’s a particular house worth after COVID? By integrating your CRM with the MLS, you can send your clients the information they need.
2. Social media integration and authentication. When you enter a lead, does your CRM go out and find all the social media attached to the client’s contact information? It’s critical that you’re able to connect via social media. Facebook, Instagram, Google Pay-per-Clicks, etc. all need to be integrated into your CRM.
3. Video integration. The biggest impact you can have is with face-to-face interaction, so make sure your CRM integrates video.
4. Artificial intelligence. If someone inquires about one of your ads, you know what price range, area, and style of home they’re interested in, so instead of going to your MLS and putting in a saved search, have a robust CRM that will actually set that up for you.
5. Mass texting, emailing, and voicemail capacity. Communication is the key to converting leads. Once we have them, we need to be able to text and email them, as well as leave voicemail messages. A system that reminds you to do that is incredibly powerful and helps you to grow your relationship with those leads from suspect to prospect to active to a transaction. This can add tens of thousands of dollars to your yearly commission income.
At RE/MAX Action, we arm our agents with a cutting-edge CRM that utilizes all the features I’ve just laid out for you. If you’d like to know more about this CRM or have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to help you.