Today I’m sharing how you can achieve the goals you set for yourself.
I’ve put together a list of the six greatest things that Realtors want. These methods will get you what you want no matter where you are in your career, but you have to put together a comprehensive business plan first. Today I want to go over them and how you can achieve them:
1. I want more free time. Leverage is the key to this. Use leverage, and look at your systems and processes.
2. I want to get rich in real estate. You have to have proactive steps and consistency to do this, but even then, it’s going to take four or five years.
3. I want to keep more of my commissions. This is a fallacy. Look at the value you get from your brokerage, not just the commission you keep.
4. I want more clients. There are ways of getting new and repeat or referral clients in your pipeline, but you need a plan and consistency to make it work.
5. I don’t want to be rejected. This is an interesting one. Instead of focusing on getting business, focus on the action steps you need to do, and the business will follow.
6. I want to be successful. What does success mean? It’s different for everyone, but the best definition I’ve heard is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal. What is your ideal, and do you have a road map toward it?
Check out my free download that will set you in the right direction towards these six things. If you want to go deeper and develop a business plan that helps you and your company, give me a call. We can set up a one-on-one meeting and help you develop the business you want.